In this ultimate guide, we will provide you with everything you need to know to get denim done right.
Fit is key
Everything you need to know to get denim done right.
Quality over Quantity
Jeans for men are versatile
Jeans for men are low maintenance
Now, the question arises,
Which are the common denim fits available for men?
- Skinny: Look trendy and sleek with skinny pair of jeans for men. This style is better described as a tighter fit with a tapered leg opening. It is low to mid-rise with a zip fly. Moreover, it is skinny from hip to hem.
- Slim: Neither too tight nor too loose, slim jeans is just right for men who want to be the centre of attraction wherever it goes. Speaking about the waistband, it’s mid-rise with zip fly. Straight across the hip and thigh with a slimmer leg opening.
- Regular: The regular-fit jeans feature a mid-rise waistband. The trouser leg has a rather broad leg opening that runs straight through the hip and thigh and falls straight from the knee to the hem.
- Relaxed: Relaxed denim fit is considered a loose fit from the waist to the leg opening. Furthermore, this jeans fit will not hug any part of your body.
- Loose: A baggy or loose fit is one of the roomiest fits of jeans that offers an adequate amount of space around thighs, legs, and butt for men who need it.